Patient Info / Forms
Optimus Health Center is dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
What do you expect on your first therapy Visits?
- Prior to your initial visit, please fill out our online intake form below, or you can stop by at our clinic to pick up your patient packet. The intake form helps you to describe your current injury as well as your previous medical history, medications, and physical health giving us an understanding of your injury, its effects on your life, and how to serve you better.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring your insurance card, photo ID, and the prescription from your doctor if you have one. When you come in just register with our friendly staff and let them know that you are coming in for your evaluation.
- A full 1-hour evaluation will comprise of a comprehensive review of past and current medical history as well as reasons for seeking physical therapy to determine your goals. You will also perform a variety of functional movements along with specific tests and measures assessing your muscles, joints, nerves. During the same session, following the evaluation, you will receive your first treatment based on the primary findings if your insurance allows it. Except for Aquatic therapy patients, we will conduct your initial evaluation and will proceed with your treatment on your next visit.
Follow up sessions
- Follow-up sessions will last 1 hour. Each session will be specific to your needs as your symptoms and body changes, improves, and restores itself. Treatment sessions encompass hands-on techniques with specific functional exercises. Please come in comfortable loose clothing ready to participate in stretching, strengthening, and balance exercises specifically designed to help restore your maximum potential.
- Communication is key, maximizing our time together to focus on the appropriate areas to continue progression toward healing. Let us know how you are improving or how the treatment affects you. Regular updates on your progress will be communicated to your referring physician.
- Between visits, you should experience changes within days including a decrease in intensity or frequency of pain. It is also important to maintain your home exercises. Within weeks you will experience improved strength and flexibility. Over time, as your body heals, you will receive a more advanced exercise routine to further your recovery.
If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Save time by filling out your forms beforehand!
At Optimus Health Group, we want to maximize your time with us. If you would like to save time on your first visit, please complete the Online Patient Registration. Then, print the following patient documents below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment. Otherwise, allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out here.
Online Patient Registration
Physical Therapy Referral
Patient Consent & Authorization
Gym Use Form