Our mission is to promote the general wellness and health needs of our community. we are committed to serving our clients of all ages and physical conditions, we plan to educate, promote and empower our clients to take responsibility for their health and wellness.
Wellness is a change in a way of life and we make it easy for our clients by making recommendations and guiding our members to all their fitness needs.
In order to make our facility clean, safe, and enjoyable for all members, it is necessary for us to provide certain Rules and Regulations and to uniformly enforce them. Optimus Health Center, Inc. reserves the right to alter and or add to the rules in order to maintain the best possible exercise environment.
Proper freshly laundered gym attire is required; Closed-toe athletic shoes are required, no working boots, sandals, flip flops, bare or stocking feet are permitted.
- Consideration of others is an absolute rule.
- We love our patrons’ zeal for life, but ask that you limit socializing around the gym equipment so that everyone has access to the equipment. Please socialize when you are finished with the machine of your choice.
- Use equipment properly, misusing equipment can result in injury. Ask directions from gym staff if unfamiliar with equipment.
- Our lockers are provided for free as a courtesy. PLEASE do not use the lockers to keep your things in overnight. If you leave your things in the locker overnight, we reserve the right to confiscate those items and will cut off locks as necessary.
- You must rack all plates, barbells, and dumbbells after use.
- Do not drop or bang free weights, machine weights or dumbbells.
- Pool patrons MUST dry off for 5 minutes before returning to the locker room to prevent the formation of water puddles.
- No horse-play or foul language in the facility.
- No smoking anywhere in the facility.
- No pets allowed.
- Showering is required before entering the pool.
- Optimus Health Center, Inc. is not responsible for any personal belongings lost, stolen, or left in the club parking lot.
- Wipe down equipment after use.
- Personal training by trainers not employed by Optimus Health Center, Inc. is not permitted.
- No children under the age of 14 years old are allowed on the workout floor.
- PLEASE do not take supplement shakes into the gym area; no food or drink (except water) are allowed in the gym.
- Members must leave promptly at closing time.
- Optimus Health Center, Inc. reserves the right to revoke the membership of anyone who violates the rules with non-refundable membership fees.
The Wellness and Fitness Center is open to the public for membership.
No contracts reasonable rates. Memberships run on a month to month, yearly or day passes. Come and see our new facility, we offer free day pass for new members.
Optimus health center offers memberships to the fitness center for current and previous patients at a discounted rate to work out or to help transition from physical therapy to a gym setting at a discounted rate. Please see one our associate for more information.
SILVER SNEAKERS MEMBERSHIP & CLASSES
Silver Splash (pool exercises/aerobics)
Tuesday & Thursday @ 8:00 am, 9:30 am & 11:00am
Weight Training (gym weight and cardio equipments)
Tuesday & Thursday @ 10:00 am
Silver Sneakers Classic (balance, strength & coordination group class)
Tuesday @ 1:30 pm